Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To Mom...With Love..

have I ever told you mom,
when you wanted to hear it the most,
during the fall of dusk and break of dawn,
it is you that I love the most.

you have always been unconditional,
when it comes to your care and love,
you’re the hand that rocks the cradle,
you have earned it, so take a bow.

i see that look of profanity,
in your eyes when I do something wrong,
but then it also showers fidelity,
and you know why I did it all.

you’re the only one to understand mom,
you’re my light in a dark hall,
i know you’re there to fall back on,
you’re sure to hold me when I fall.

i promise to be there for you mom,
till my breath should ever seize,
you know the umbilical cord has been cut,
but the connection will never cease.

2 comments:

Deepti said...

awesome poem bro ... but certain things I think you can change a little bit like profanity and Fidelity. They kinda take the beauty away from the poem :)

Solitaire said...

wow..first blog i hv come across dedicated to a mom..kudos!